Producing compelling story content is helpful, but are your Sales & Marketing teams consistently sharing engaging stories with clients?
Practice your skills in the Seven Story Learning™ Workshop
Make stories part of your daily communication toolbox. By the end of the workshop, participants will develop and share several professional stories.
This interactive workshop is ideal for:
- Salespeople who would like to connect with customers for better sales performance.
- Business leaders who would like to become more influential with teams and clients.
- Teams that would like to develop a meaningful sense of purpose and shared vision.
Participants will learn to :
- Understand the Science of Stories. See exactly why story structures work so well!
- Use StoryMining exercises for compelling story content at the individual and group level.
- Communicate memorably and persuasively using the CHAPTERTM story method.
- Increase confidence and consistency with compelling “Who I am” Stories, Organization Stories, and Product Stories as part of your individual and organizational StoryBank.
The Seven Story Learning™ Workshop: The details
Led by an experienced facilitator, this fun and interactive workshop is structured to appeal to multiple learning styles. The format includes presentations on theory, group discussions, case studies, multimedia and of course, lots of practice story sharing time with feedback. When it comes to story learning, there’s no substitute for good old-fashioned practice!
Seven Story Learning™ is not a passive lecture-style program. Nor is it a workshop for performing storytellers who entertain professionally. It’s an engaging, hands-on workshop that offers everyday people the opportunity to develop their natural story-sharing ability and improve results. Transform the way you engage with other business people and become a more influential leader, team member, and sales person. The experience is customizable in for small and large groups, and from brief lunch-and-learns to full day workshops.
“As an experienced brand marketer, I quickly saw the value of seven story learning for systematically building an engaging story. The workshop helped me get right to the emotional core of my own communication and better connect with my listener. It has made my stories more memorable, relevant and transforming.”
– Adam Herman, Principal, MediaHerman LLC
“The circus was founded on stories, but how does one make stories relate in the modern business world? Andrew’s Seven Story Learning workshop brought this to light for me. Through the simple steps of CHAPTER and the sharing of his own stories, I was able to connect with a story that will set me apart as a performer and a business owner. I loved his enthusiasm and left feeling inspired to share my own stories personally and professionally.”
- Brie Blakeman, Luna Breeze Performance Art
“No one enjoys giving negative feedback, so BOLDER Feedback was a great way to help deliver it in a way that strengthens my relationship with my team.”
- Chris Deigan, Regional Sales Director at Cord Blood Registry
“Good Morning, Andrew, I really enjoyed the presentation on listening and questions you gave yesterday. I saw many in the room taking notes and asking questions. I know the next opportunity someone lands they will remember how to look for clues and activate their listening!”
- Vicky Watson, Founder and Executive Director of New Landings
“A rapid response was required to bring the tech services team together. Seven Story Learning facilitated a series of individual and group sessions to help us develop our Mission, Vision and Values. Those consultations with Andrew Nemiccolo were highly valuable because they provided candid feedback, which helped guide strategic improvements.”
“It is my belief that this kind of expert observation, issue identification and resolution guidance can only be done by someone external to the team and it needs to be done by someone with the skills and experience that Andrew brought to the table. When our car has a mechanical problem we bring it to a professional. We go for an annual doctor’s check-up even if we feel healthy. I think we need to pay the same attention to the human network we work with.”
- Alan Landever, Director of Technology Services